Packing Supplies and Services
An unsuccessful packing job will lead to an unsuccessful move. Proper packing supplies (e.g., paper wrapping, padding, etc.) and boxing procedures are vital to protect
Advance Relocation Experts offers a full range of packers and movers services. Our movers are professionally trained in packing boxes, and they can help you with as much or as little of the packing and unpacking as you need.
Here are some tips to make your packing experience easier.
- Do not over-pack boxes for moving. The heavier the item, the smaller the box.
- Start packing up the items you don’t need as soon as you know you are moving.
- Avoid mixing items from different offices in the same moving boxes.
- Put detailed labels on the tops and sides of all moving boxes.
- Don’t interlock box tops. They must always be sealed with packing tape.
- Pack a box of things that you will need immediately at your new location and make sure it is
loaded last on the truck so that the contents will be immediately available.
- To minimize the chance of breakage, pack and unpack over a padded surface so that if you do
drop an item, it will land on a cushioned surface.
- Lampshades and fine breakables shouldn’t be packed in newspaper
because the ink can permanently stain.